There is a new offer from Ibotta for $1.00 back when you buy one Starbucks Iced Coffee at Walgreens! These are on a monthly sale 2/$3.00 and there is a $1/2 Walgreens store coupon in the May coupon booklet. I’ve been buying these using a $1/1 Starbucks coupon I found on a tearpad, but if you don’t have those coupons, you can still get a great deal when you buy just one coffee:
- Buy one Starbucks Iced Coffee, $1.79
- Use the $1/2 Starbucks Walgreens store coupon from the May coupon booklet (will deduct 0.50)
- Pay $1.29 and submit for $1.00 back from Ibotta
- Net cost: 0.29!
Now if you do have the tearpad coupon, you can do this:
- Buy two Starbucks Iced Coffee, 2/$3.00
- Use the $1/1 Starbucks Iced Coffee tearpad coupon (limit 1)
- Use the $1/2 Starbucks Walgreens store coupon from the May coupon booklet (will deduct $1.00)
- Pay $1.00 and submit for $1.00 back from Ibotta
- Net cost: Free!