Coupon Inserts 2/21/2016 – how many papers? We should see one coupon inserts in the 2/21/2016 Sunday newspaper: one Smartsource! To see a list of everything that’s expected, visit the Sunday coupon preview.
Here’s what looks good to me:
- $2/1 Colgate Optic White High Impact, Total Daily Repair, Enamle Helath and Sensitive Smart White toothpaste. High value! Save for a drugstore deal.
- $2/1 Softsoap Body Wash. On sale for $3.99 at Walgreens starting Sunday, you’ll also get $2.00 RR when you buy one. That makes your net cost just 0.99!
- $4/1 Schick Hydro Disposable Razor, $4/1 Hydro Razor, and $2/1 Schick Xtreme 3 and $2.1 Schick Hydro Refill. Schidk Razors are $8.99 with 5000 BR wyb $20 at Walgreens next week, so $3.32 ea after coupons and BR!
- $1/1 Irish Spring Body Wash. On sale for 2/$7.00 at CVS next week, use two coupons and get $2.00 ECB back for a net cost of $3.00/2 or $1.50 each!
- 0.50/1 Wet n Wild product. With regular prices starting at 0.99, you can get these half price with the coupon!
- $3/1 CeraVe Product and $4/1 CeraVe Healing Ointment. Save for a drugstore deal.
- $1/3 Cadbury/ Reese’s Eggs Multipacks. Yum.
So how many papers? There are just a few coupons I am sure I will use, so I will likely get just four papers. We do have a large family and I shop for 7 people. You can get the Sunday paper over at the Dollar Tree or Menards on Saturday mornings beginning around 9 am. Both stores sometimes limit 3 per person, so bring someone with you if you want to buy more than 3 papers.